Rosanna




I watch the falling leaves
Falling down my door
Signs of the autumn
Are now lying at my floor

And then, there you are 

Coming from afar 
I can see the sadness
And the sorrow in your eyes

What could have been wrong, Rosanna
How beautiful you are
So young and so tender 

I sometimes think and wonder

What could have made you sad
Why you're crying
Where you're going
What you have in your mind
 

You can cry on my shoulders 
I am by your side
My arms are wide-open
Ready to hold you tight


I long to see you smiling
Rejoicing once again
Oh, dear Rosanna
I'll always be your friend
 

[I've written this poem for a friend who is torn about her decision to stay with her current company or leave and find a new job in her province.]

1 comment:

fmm said...

According to NASA, it's used by the media today to describe what astronomers would call a perigean full moon.The full moon this month is also nicknamed the pink moon. The Panthers fired coach Ron Rivera, who came to Carolina the same year as Newton, during the 2019 season, and new owner David Tepper made it clear the team couldn't proceed with the quarterback without knowing he was 100 percent healthy.As free agency opened, Carolina signed quarterback Teddy Bridgewater to a three year, $63 million contract.

Hard conversations will be had moving forward, about the division of responsibilities and other issues that could drive up that statistic, she said. No senior proms, or senior pranks. In the 1930s and 1940s, the Delmore Brothers from Elkmont, Ala., were among the nation top country music stars.

But help us, so we can stay open."Troy is one of tens of thousands perhaps hundreds of thousands of Canadians who Coach Outlet Clearance are not eligible to apply for any federal assistance. It's not clear how many people are taking part in the resale market, let New Air Jordan Shoes alone how many are in Orange County, but eBay has tens of thousands of listings for sneakers going for more than $100.

Most of Yeezy Shoes For Sale the other players Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale with Alabama high schools and colleges won't be as fortunate after changing teams Air Force 1 In Store in free agency. Actually felt good on my feet. "It very interesting that so far, the majority seem to be coming from Europe, and this is in part I think because MK Outlet there was a focus Cheap Nike Air Force 1 on stopping travel from China," she said.Yahoo NewsFauci once dismissed concerns Jordan Shoes For Sale about carriers of coronavirus..